Bicycle Locking Suggestions
- Use a U-lock
- Avoid barrel key style U-locks
- Use a flat key or combo style U-locks
- Lock the bicycle frame to the bike rack (not the tire)
- Use a cable lock in conjunction with a flat key or combo style U-lock to secure tires and frame
- Use seat locks to prevent seat theft or vandalism
- Report any suspicious behavior at bicycle racks to the CSUPD at 970-491-7695
Bike Lock Cut
If you need your bicycle lock cut, please call and schedule an appointment. You must have proof of ownership.
Bike locks that are left on bike racks without a bicycle attached to them will be cut off by CSUPD personnel.