Bicycling is an important part of the CSU and Fort Collins culture. Not only is it an efficient, low impact means of transportation, but it is fun and also makes you feel good. With relatively flat terrain and mild, year-round climate, CSU is an ideal campus to leave the car behind and use pedal-power to get around.
CSU has a variety of free bike education classes scheduled for Fall 2022, open to students and employees, including:
- Learn to Ride – Bike or Skateboard
- Smart Cycling
- Bicycling 101 and 102
- Bicycle Friendly Driver
Visit our BICYCLE EDUCATION CLASSES page for more info and to register!
Recent Bicycle News
- Giordano, Joe. (2020). CSU earns STARS Platinum sustainability rating for record third time. SOURCE.
- Walsh, M. (2019). CSU Tops list of bike friendly universities. SOURCE.
- Walsh, M. (2019). Three chances to be part of alternative transportation. SOURCE.
- Walsh, M. (2019). Move In 2019: Up to speed with alternative transportation. SOURCE.
- Walsh, M. (2019). E-scooters are zooming onto campus. SOURCE.