Bicycling is an important part of the CSU and Fort Collins culture. Not only is it an efficient, low impact means of transportation, but it is fun and also makes you feel good. With relatively flat terrain and mild, year-round climate, CSU is an ideal campus to leave the car behind and use pedal-power to get around.
In partnership with the City of Fort Collins’ FC Moves, see the selection of Smart Cycling classes below (complete Road Rules and Road Skills to earn a Smart Cycling certificate). Follow the links for more information and to register. Registration is required for Smart Cycling classes.
Check out the Engage calendar for other bike training sessions throughout the summer, including Bike Maintenance and Bicycle Friendly Driver.
Upcoming Smart Cycling Sessions:
Recent Bicycle News
- Giordano, Joe. (2020). CSU earns STARS Platinum sustainability rating for record third time. SOURCE.
- Walsh, M. (2019). CSU Tops list of bike friendly universities. SOURCE.
- Walsh, M. (2019). Three chances to be part of alternative transportation. SOURCE.
- Walsh, M. (2019). Move In 2019: Up to speed with alternative transportation. SOURCE.
- Walsh, M. (2019). E-scooters are zooming onto campus. SOURCE.