Bicycling is an important part of the CSU and Fort Collins culture. Not only is it an efficient, low impact means of transportation, but it is fun and also makes you feel good. With relatively flat terrain and mild, year-round climate, CSU is an ideal campus to leave the car behind and use pedal-power to get around.
Get inspired to ride with a glimpse into panelists’ favorite routes and destinations around town, explore opportunities to get involved in bike advocacy and education, and tips for inexpensive bike repairs.
• Dave Dixon, Executive Director of Bike Fort Collins
• Ed Weschler, Mechanic at The Spoke and graduating Senior
Moderated by Erika Benti, CSU Parking and Transportation Services
Recent Bicycle News
- Giordano, Joe. (2020). CSU earns STARS Platinum sustainability rating for record third time. SOURCE.
- Walsh, M. (2019). CSU Tops list of bike friendly universities. SOURCE.
- Walsh, M. (2019). Three chances to be part of alternative transportation. SOURCE.
- Walsh, M. (2019). Move In 2019: Up to speed with alternative transportation. SOURCE.
- Walsh, M. (2019). E-scooters are zooming onto campus. SOURCE.